Thursday, November 1, 2012

Creating with the Yaya!

For most of you, you are aware that I started out in the business as a professional mixed media artist in 1979, and had a gallery in downtown Houston in the mid 80's.  Of course, my journey took me into fashion years later...but, I have always been an artist at heart and always will be.
 
The studio at Yaya Chique, is now ready to hold workshops...and this month I will be teaching some "artist's secrets" regarding transfers and painting techniques!


The class size is limited and there is a 50% non-refundable deposit required prior to taking the class (due to people that would sign up and then not show up!) 

Joyous Workshop
Wednesday, Nov. 14th
7:00pm
Costs:  $45.00
(All materials provided!)
 
Can't wait to see you here at the studio!  xo...debi